Onsite Course Info
On-Site Industrial Seminars at your Facility
All on-site courses are pre-paid
- Minimum 15 Operators / 20 max for courses
- International training is outside the lower US 48 States (Minimum 20 Operators / 30 max) (call for pricing)
- For less requirements call 620.271.0037
Available Seminars on Site
- 1 Day Ammonia Awareness Day; $385.00 per student plus traveling expenses
- Ammonia Operator I; $1,485.00 per student: 4 day course
- Spanish Ammonia Operator I; $1,585.00 per student: 4 day course
- Ammonia Operator II; $1,685.00 per student: 4 day course
- RAGAGEP: Recognized and Generally Accepted Good Engineering Practices: Formally Ammonia Operator III; 1,685.00 per student: 4 day course
- Boiler Level 1; $1,385.00 per student: 4 day course
- PSM/RMP; $1,885.00 per student: 4 day course
- Ammonia Boot Camp; $2,985.00 per student: 7 day course
- Ammonia I / Boiler I Boot Camp; $2,985.00 per student: 8 day course
This realistic type of training is very effective in teaching employees correct procedures while allowing them to also see the consequences of what could happen if they do not follow established operating procedures. Our program allows employees to fully participate in the training process, practice their skills, and develop their knowledge. We try to build the best possible foundation for the operator. Come join us!
Onsite Classroom Requirements:
- Training room with “training atmosphere” away from engine room and other noisy environments.
- Plenty of room at tables to accommodate the students with books. We recommend 2 students per 8′ table.
- Training room must be only used exclusively for the course the the duration of the course.
- Tables must be set up in a “U” shape.
- Restroom facilities nearby
- Projector Screen (we will provide projector)
- Dry erase boards
- Contact person to call to set up the classroom a day from training. Class will run from 8 am – 5 pm each day, but instructors will need access to classroom at 7 am each day.